Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Hair

Ever since my sister chose the bridesmaid dresses for her wedding in June of 2007, I've been trying to get my hair back to it's natural color, light brown. My hair had been red before that, and she chose apple red bridesmaid dresses. Hair red and apple red...clash! Well, I had done well for two years, keeping it natural, when I decided to try out blonde. Marc has been asking ever since i've known him to try blonde. I gave in, and it was outrageous! I liked it alot, especially laying on the beach in Florida and swimming so much. I fit right in to the "blondes have more fun" stereotype. (Ps. they do!) However, with work starting back up on Friday, I didn't want the hassle of trying to figure bi-monthly hair appointments around my work schedule, so I decided to go back to brown.

As promised...

My hair until May 2009



The drastic change...



And my transformation

No comments: