Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whoosh Whoosh

People have been asking me how the baby is doing. I tell them "The baby's fine! I'm the one having trouble!" I've been sick for at least two weeks straight. Started as allergies, became a cold, sore throat took over, allergies to a cat got bad, and now...sinus infection.
I gave in and called the doctor today. They had an appointment for 40 minutes after I was talking to them. It was so nice! The doctor walked in, asked a couple questions about how I was feeling and said "Yep, it's a sinus infection"...duh.
However, this is an OB, so he let me hear the heartbeat, just to check on the baby quickly. It went "Whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh" when he was able to find a heartbeat. The sucker was moving all over the place. As soon as he would find the heartbeat, it would disappear. Over and over and over. :) I told him that it wasn't news to me as I can already feel it moving. A LOT! It's not necessarily distinguishable as to what it is (kick vs roll, etc), but it's definitely not lying still. And that makes me happy :)

No comments: